Last 20 Comments

Llew commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 02:33 PM on 12.17.09

I'd recommend Epica, they have a very intriguing style and a great female vocalist, listen to Resign to Surrender to see what I mean.

Jimbo commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 09:18 AM on 11.16.09

One of the best band in my area is a gypsy jazz punk band called Rogora Khart. Really good fun to see live

Kat commented on The Internet Band at 12:30 PM on 11.09.09

I'm a singer in a REAL internet band for a year now, we recorded 25 songs, and it's really fun. Dunno what this guy talks about. Perv? Maybe. Scam? Maybe. But if I was such sceptic, I would never be in an internet band. So, check our music:

Laz commented on My Hotel Year Reunion Show In May at 04:11 PM on 10.14.09

I paid full price for Super 8 and it still rocks! Those guys are great live too!

KYRSTON commented on Get Free Concert Tickets at 12:41 AM on 10.08.09

hi my name is kyrston and i would love to have the chance to see anyone in concert. you see ive never been to one and my family can't aford it. we are going through a difficult time i guess you could say. but anyway i really want this could you guys plz hook me up!!! it would mean oh so much. thnx

BRENDA commented on Get Free Concert Tickets at 02:27 AM on 09.15.09

hi my name is brenda and i would love to se aventura. i"m 30 years old. please,please i want to win vip tickets for aventura in las vegas..and onestly i dont have the money to go to see aventura por favor regalenme voletos vip,me muero por abrasarlos. if you dont help me go,i cant go,with 4 kids i cant buy the most shiper tickets. por favor denme voletos vip.. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.. BYE..

Annie commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 04:40 PM on 08.20.09

Halston! If you haven't heard them you don't know what you're missing. The guys in the band are also super friendly and are always willing to give out free mps3. You can hear them at www.myspace.com/halstonboston.

philster commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 05:47 AM on 08.18.09

check out the kre8ers. from west wales. a superb up and coming band. www.myspace.com/kre8ers

William commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 03:34 PM on 08.10.09

Check out Atlanta band Silent & Listen

KK commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 04:57 PM on 07.28.09

Saturday Morning Sellout!!! They are a band I go to school with! They rock and are bringing out their first album soon... look out 4 it!!! Their Indie

beth commented on Get Free Concert Tickets at 10:34 PM on 07.12.09

I would really love to see Creed when they come to Indy next month! Can you help me out with 2 tickets? That would make my day.

Mike commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 04:55 AM on 07.08.09

Unsigned Swedish poprock band Verious sounds great! :)

www.myspace.com/verioustheband

Katie commented on Get Free Concert Tickets at 05:47 AM on 06.21.09

Hi my name is Katie. I'm 15 years old. I'm a really big fan of Rascal Flatts and I'd love to see them in concert. Only one problem....I don't have any money. Does anyone know where I can get free tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert in Cleveland, Ohio or the concert in Columbus, Ohio? If so, Email me at CraigFerguson2008@yahoo.com. I only need 2. I'd ask for them for my birthday, but it's already passed and the RF concert is coming up.:( I've looked everywhere online that I could think of or find. Please help!

kaiontay henry commented on Get Free Concert Tickets at 01:18 AM on 06.21.09

Hi my name kaiontay and I want 2 Hannah Montana tickets for me and my cuz dominique all she talks to me about is Hannah Montana her birthday is coming up and she is the best cuz in the whole worldwide to me and I want to show her that thanks

Joe commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 06:10 PM on 06.13.09

Animal Collective is a great band if you are looking for something kinda out there,

Rod commented on Get Free Concert Tickets at 10:40 AM on 06.09.09

I want to take my 14 year old son to see Greenday in Detroit but I cant afford it i am unemployed. Is the anyway to get some kind ot free or discounted tickets? Please help!

Robert Allison commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 08:51 AM on 06.04.09

Check out The rodents: www.myspace.com/rodentsthe

sally commented on Crazy Christmas Mix: Strange Bedfellows at 07:19 PM on 05.26.09

Kasio Kristmas is actually pretty amazing. Have you heard their remix of a Radiohead song? It's getting a lot of buzz because they only used casio's and it sounds amazing.

Ariel J commented on Recommend Your Favorite Undiscovered Band at 10:18 PM on 05.10.09

Amongst This Tragedy. The Are Ballin'

The Podbop Blog provides you with the latest music news, reviews, photos and festival coverage. More Info

Got music or news?